UPDATES Sept 14th
- ALL BOOKING MUST BE BY PHONE CONTACT
- CUP WEEKEND - FULLY BOOKED
- CHRISTMAS NEW YEAR - FULLY BOOKED (until jan 8th)
- SOME VACANCIES LATE JANUARY
- AUSTRALIA DAY WEEKEND - FULLY BOOKED
Quiet, family friendly park, where simplicity is what makes us special.
Family owned and run for more than 35 years. Enjoy walks along the river, explore the dense tea-tree forest or search for the hidden lake. Warm up with a fire in the cooler months or throw a line in with river and ocean fishing within walking distance. See Our Park Video
ABOUT THE PARK:
- 23 Large Grassed Powered Campsites
- Some un-powered
- No Cabins for short term stays
- Walking Tracks
- Direct River Access (Walking)
- Dogs are welcome however must be kept on a lead at all times (and clean up after them)
- Fires Permitted only in raised containers with collection tray for ash and embers BYO firewood only.
- No fires during Fire Danger Period (CFA)
- Laundry (Coin Operated)
- Hot & Cold Showers
- Town Water
- Dump Point
- No Generators
- No permanent residents
- PDF park map
- Park Rules
Site fee includes 2 adults, (children under 16 no charge).
Maximum 2 extra Adults $10 each
Standard Rates (per night) from 1st September 2022
- $35 unpowered, plus $10 extra per 16 years and above.
- $50 powered, plus $10 extra per 16 years and above.
- **Promotion** Stay weekdays and save $5 dollars a night - powered ($45) (Sunday-Thursday, excluding long weekends) plus $10 per extra per 16 years and above.
Peak Rates (per night) all public holidays and/or adjoining weekends
- $40 unpowered, plus $10 extra per 16 years and above.
- $60 powered, plus $10 extra per 16 years and above.
CONTACT AND BOOKING DETAILS:
- ALL BOOKINGS MUST BE MADE BY PHONE CONTACT
- Ph: 0438347463 - leave a message and we will get back to you within 1 Business day.
- OFFICE HOURS 12 noon-6pm
- firstname.lastname@example.org (no bookings via email, please call)
- Check In 2pm - 6pm (please speak to staff prior to arrival, if outside these hours)
- Check Out 10am
- Everyone entering the Park must sign into our registration book, this is required by cfa and Bass Coast Council as part of our legal obligation.
COVID-19 - Stay Safe Directions Apply
- Sign in for anyone entering the Park required at Reception
- Follow all CHO Covid 19 regulations
CABINS CURRENTLY FOR SALE.